Tuesday, May 09, 2006

...and here we are some three months later. In the interest of keeping this post something near reasonable length, I’ll skip some of the small stuff.
I suppose the biggest event was the parting of ways between me and my now former employer. Let’s just say there was a falling out…
The next biggest note of interest is that the winter semester ended. This heralded several things. First, I got my grades back. As expected I did quite well in all but one of my classes. From the class I hated I got an incomplete, the first ever in my college career. I have yet to speak with the professor and I await response to the e-mail I sent him. Also with the end of the semester came moving day. Now, I originally moved into the dorm that I did because it was the “summer dorm.” This year, however, the college switched it up and changed summer housing, so I had to move. It took most of a day and a lot of back-breaking lifting to move all my junk the couple hundred feet that separated the two dorms.
I’m now all settled into my new room and relaxed from a week break between classes. I really did nothing over my “vacation” except look for work, play video games, and watch TV. Pretty successful vacation I’d say.
Today I had the first session of my only summer 1 class: Modern Japanese Literature. The teacher is the head of the Japanese department, and a pretty cool guy.
Tomorrow I have a day off (I only have class Tuesday and Thursday) so I leisurely get my homework done and still have time to spare. Ahh, isn’t summer nice?
I think that’s all I’ll write for now.
Jaa Mata Ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home