Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another day another yen.

I must apologize that this week's entry will be short and boring again.

It will be so for two reasons: the first being that I didn't get paid on time this month. I was supposed to get my first paycheck on Monday but due to some... issues my company is having, pay has been delayed until tomorrow. I budgeted pretty well and I'm still eating, but wasting the last of my yen on excursions is not an option at the moment. The second reason is that I only had one day off this week. Today (usually my second day off) is my one month training session, which is a half-day event at the Yokohama head-office. Normally I'd use this as an excuse to go tour around Yokohama, but unfortunately the scheduling makes it so I get out of training after it gets dark. That's not to say I'd be afraid of Yokohama (or anywhere in Japan) after dark, it just makes it hard to take digital photographs.

As far as last week goes, kids training was alright, but I was sick the whole time. I actually took Saturday off to recuperate and was feeling much better by Sunday. Monday I was scheduled to go to a kids branch but found out at the last minute that they needed someone with extra training (to teach kids under 3) so I ended up switching and teaching in my usual branch. On the other hand, I have now had the chance to teach some kids classes and I must say they are really fun.

Well, so much for me not talking about work in this blog. Here's to hoping I have more fun to write about next "weekend."

Jaa Mata Ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home