Friday, October 26, 2007

B to the ANK to the RUTPCY

I think this news story in the Japan Times sums up the situation here just as well I I could. Needless to say I didn't go into work yesterday, I won't be going in today, and I have no need to go in tomorrow... More time to look for a job I guess... I can't say I didn't see it coming, it's still kinda devastating when it arrives though. Would have been nice if they'd paid me... This has been your update from the back of the un-employment line.

Jaa Mata Ne.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael:

Your mother was just here, visiting Mary Jo in her hospital bed in our home in Grand Rapids. It was an emotional time for all three of us.

Stephanie has been an indelible part of our lives in this incarnation. Was it just happenstance that we lived across the street from eachother on Avery when Mary Jo and I really needed help with our son, George?

Mary Jo is dying. I will try to keep you posted.

My e-mail address is keyvince@netscape.net.

Your present predicament is almost Dickensian. Keep journalling and blogging! You will come out smelling like a royal chrysanthemum on the other end. The royalties from your book will more than make up for the present financial embarrassment.

Vince Schumacher

Sayonara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home